That was written on a t-shirt my favorite Aunt from childhood got me one time for Christmas. She loved my humor, and me hers, and we whopped it up every chance we could. I loved when she visited us at our new house because she would seek me out and hang out with me; dishing […]
Just take the 7 and 1/2 minutes. It’s the only way to be vicarious and these fuckers are having the
Sorting my young life was heady business in 1972. There was tumult all around me in society and I roamed the streets barefoot and shirtless soaking it all into my 5 year old mind.
We chose our words carefully, he said – The thing with a lot of people is that they need a lot of constant reassurances in order to keep on truckin’. People might suggest bread & circus, and then 89% would shuffle away, p’shaw’ing unevenly, and those left already have the problem solved. Sigh.
-5 may 2019 OMFG. I had no idea who she was until last week when I read about Facebook and some other social media platforms banning troublemakers.
– 7 may 2019 Couple weeks ago at a soul show out in Boston, I smoked a joint with the keyboard player. I don’t even have a nice rack.
– 7 may 2019 It has finally gotten a little warmer around here and it looks like the rain has subsided a bit, at least for this week.
– 30 march 19 Maybe a year ago I heard this track as the background of a ‘commercial’ on my favorite radio station. The commercial was about donating used musical instruments to the school system a few miles north of me, in the city.
– 27 march 19 The sound of the things you said today…
– 2 dec 2018 I was busy corrupting everything within 6 degrees of me late one recent night; watching videos and being opinionated, when it occurred to me