Ahem! Would you like to know more?
Lookit, how awesome does this sound? Like a brick, huh?
- All online political campaign material should include information on the organization that published it and who paid for it, including the establishment of a public register for political advertising.
- The Electoral Commission should be given the power to impose substantially higher fines than the existing £20,000 for breaches of electoral law.
- Social networks should be legally responsible for harmful and illegal content on their platforms.
- British regulators should undertake an audit of the entire social media advertising industry.
- The imposition of a limit on how much an individual can give to a political campaign, following Arron Banks’ substantial funding of the pro-Brexit Leave.EU group.
- British police should investigate the overseas activities of SCL Group, the defunct sister company of Cambridge Analytica.
Gotta start somewhere and these pronouns are on a roll.