We chose our words carefully, he said – The thing with a lot of people is that they need a lot of constant reassurances in order to keep on truckin’. People might suggest bread & circus, and then 89% would shuffle away, p’shaw’ing unevenly, and those left already have the problem solved. Sigh.
-14 may 2019 Back in college, and for a while after, I used to write crazy poems that got me in all sorts of trouble with the hopeful panderers. I never hit them from the stage because I’m no town crier, but, my outlet, and their sick fascination, was popular nonetheless.
-5 may 2019 OMFG. I had no idea who she was until last week when I read about Facebook and some other social media platforms banning troublemakers.
– 7 may 2019 Couple weeks ago at a soul show out in Boston, I smoked a joint with the keyboard player. I don’t even have a nice rack.
– 7 may 2019 It has finally gotten a little warmer around here and it looks like the rain has subsided a bit, at least for this week.
4 april 19 It’s about value, considerations. The oil in my car is old, couple months past due; but – I didn’t drive much at all this past Winter, so, that was a non-issue. I’ll get it changed tomorrow. 600 miles on snow tires. Bah – it was cold for a while. They looked good […]
– 30 march 19 Maybe a year ago I heard this track as the background of a ‘commercial’ on my favorite radio station. The commercial was about donating used musical instruments to the school system a few miles north of me, in the city.
– 27 march 19 The sound of the things you said today…
– 5 Jan 2019 You know what’s so great about the truth?
– 2 dec 2018 I was busy corrupting everything within 6 degrees of me late one recent night; watching videos and being opinionated, when it occurred to me